Monday, January 15, 2007

New Semester

(New semester, new hair)
This semester is going to be crazy, but I'm excited. I have 17 credit hours, with more challenging classes than last semester. I also still have 15 work study hours. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays will be interesting especially; chapel 11-11:30, Math 11:45-12:50, and Philosophy 1-1:50. So I will be eating late breakfasts and late lunches. In addition to my classes and homework, I have to work out regularly for PE. I'm also trying to raise money to go to Uganda in May. I'm also planing on working here at Covenant during the summer, since it will probably be the best opportunity that I will have to make money.

I am going to enjoy my classes a lot this semester. I am especially enjoying Theory of Community Development and Introduction to Philosophy. The bulk of the work this semester is going to be reading, and there will be a lot of it. I like that most of the work is reading, but this means that I am going to be fairly anti-social.

If I do work here over the summer, however, I think I will enjoy it. I don't mind the work (it's what I already do for work-study,) and I have friends who will be working as well. I would live for free in the student apartments with room mates. Supposedly they give you plenty of days off, so I would most likely be able to come home plenty.


I'm getting more and more excited about my Economics and International Community Development major with being in the theory class. The more I learn in the major, the surer I am that this is where God wants me.

No comments: