Friday, May 13, 2005

Long time no blog

I gave one of our cats (the little one) a bath yesterday. Her coat is now softer and fluffier- plus she now smells good. she did not like the bath very much but she does not apear angry at me. I am very excited because my class ring came today!!! :D It is so pretty! Two weeks to go. I confess that i, once again, feel a certain sense of sadness at the end of the year. I like school. I'll be happy to have the break, don't get me wrong. but i am going to miss it all the same. not that i go around school proclaiming this...i would rather go through summer break with all my limbs attached. we get our yearbooks on monday, which is always fun. it is only starting to feel vaguely like the end of school, however. i am in the process of writing a research paper for English and am working on a collage thingy for history. it's on Gandhi. i spelled his name wrong on the poster so we had to cover it up with a picture.
I recently picked up the book The Enemy Within by Kris Lunguard that i hadn't read in a long time and in fact never finished. i would definatly reccomend it. it's about the power and defeat of sin. i am really looking forward to the STEP program in July. i hope to learn a lot from it. and to be a blessing to the Chino URC.
http://http://xtralargezero.smugmug.com/photos/13499043-L.jpg
This picture demonstrates my studiousness.

No comments: